Businesses of various sizes and private persons regularly need high-level fiscal advice. In this regard, fiscal expertise and experience play a major role. This could entail such diverse matters as resolving disputes with tax inspectors or defending your interests before a tax magistrate. More important, we make sure that your company is taking full advantage of fiscal opportunities and overcome potential tax risks.
Our fiscal advisers can provide optimum support for your interests in the following areas:
- finding an optimum fiscal arrangement of the business structure;
- finding the best legal structure for the business;
- offering advice about the formation of fiscal unities and their consequences;
- providing fiscal preparation for mergers and acquisitions;
- operating internationally;
- estate planning;
- conducting consultations and concluding rulings with the Internal Revenue;
- dealing with countless other fiscal questions.
Our advisers of Meerwijk Group are member of the Register of Tax Consultants (www.rb.nl).